Who are the main audience of these blogs?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who Are You Loving?


As a single person I am still learning about being patient within this time of waiting. I have been listening to videos of well known pastors speaking about the real meaning of marriage. A lot of us just want be in a relationship because we are lonely, not having a real goal or vision to want to be with the person. In addition, we are not even fully developed to be in a relationship, so like a baby being born too early, we go into a relationship prematurely. Not only that we even abuse the gift that God has giving us and have sex outside of marriage. WAIT! We need to learn to control ourselves and not let our bodies get the best of us. The more we love God, the more He satisfies. A preacher once said, "It's not safe sex, it's save sex".

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, so he had me dying when he said, " Don't be coming up to me talking about Pastor... it's my metabolism... METABOLISM... IT'S CHICKEN!!!!!" hahahahaha he's is so funny!! But yeoo, he speaks truth... and man this was inspiring!!! Go head Sistaa!!! God Bless!! <33

    ReplyDelete