Who are the main audience of these blogs?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Filter The Love Songs Please!

             Ok, so it is ture that we all love love songs. They speak the words that we can't always say, but why do some love songs have to be so filthy? I mean, I understand you are expressing love, but some of the stuff that's said, it can be said in a private matter. Let's be real, the world does not need to know you want to have sex with this person, it's evident that you love them just by your desperation in your song. Now, music can really have an impact for us singles. We can't just listen to anything because we know that our mind will go into a world of craziness, we have to learn how to keep our mind pure so we can preserve such thoughts for the spouses God will send to us.

         Now, I love songs that simply reveal the elegance of love between a couple, but I don't need all the physicality and craziness. I think is good to honor marriage through song, not when your are not married and fooling around. I believe love songs are important and needed, especially in a state where divorces are at a high. Just be careful what is said, not everything is filtered, some of theses love songs are just straight dirty. Now, it is true that some artists may make clean love songs and explicit love songs. I know when I began to officially begin my song writing career as well as writing worship songs, I will be writing love songs too.  However, to give you a taste of what a true love song here is a artist I like by the name of Robin Thicke, "Sweetest Love". Now, I know not all of his songs are are clean, however, I admire his style and his incredible voice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment