Who are the main audience of these blogs?

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Discovering REAL Love


Most of us who are single think if we find that special someone we will be complete. The problem is, we do not understand that people can not fully satisfy us, only God can.  God is jealous when He sees that you place someone else in His place in your life.  Trust in God and let Him be the driver of your life, you will be more than ready and completed to give that special someone that He sends along aside of you what they need and more! Rushing true love is like ordering fast food when you have the opportunity of to be treated to fancy full course meal. Our eyes can deceive us but if we let God do His job He will bring us someone that we never could have imagine! Love God more and He will send you His love back.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Sister!!! This is awesome! I really hope people seriously consider what you are saying!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this whole blog idea of yours! Reading your entries need to be a part of my weekly schedule because they make me feel content with my love life :) Keep up the words of wisdom !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Ayanna You feel real passionate about this topic and I feel it is definitely a topic that needs to be preached!

    ReplyDelete